Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cutting (...)




(As usual, the pictures are links to full-size versions. Click on them to read the text or get a closer look the images.)
Source: American Hairdresser, April 1937

Someone cut out the picture that was on the other side of this article so a big chunk is missing at the top! (You can see part of an image that is cut off.) It doesn't seem like it took any of the instructions, but I apologize that it is incomplete. I'm not sure what the complete title is either.

When I bought this the seller didn't mention that there were big sections removed. That's so frustrating! Not the first time I bought a magazine that was missing some of the important parts.

1 comment:

Lauren Hairston said...

A HUGE thank you for posting this. I just found out about your blog from google reader--so glad it recommended you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails